A leading, national, healthcare organization is seeking several HEDIS Specialist's for their Long Beach, CA location.
* Required: Valid and active RN license
* HEDIS experience a plus
* Clinical experience
* Individuals comfortable handling a large amount of medical records
* Solid computer skills
* Reliable transportation - required travel twice a month to physicians offices
* Strong data entry skills
* Good organizational skills
* Quick learner
* Ability to think outside of the box
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Collect, review and extract documentation from medical records as part of the HEDIS data collection project.
* Research claims history to determine most appropriate and likely source of necessary documentation.
* Work with providers to secure the medical records
* Based on a strong knowledge of HEDIS criteria, identify the medical information that supports the specific HEDIS measure.
* Enter extracted data into Catalyst system.
* Prepare the medical records for possible audit
* Obtain, organize and secure a very large volume of medical records within a limited timeframe.
This is a direct hire opportunity and a great chance to get your foot in the door with a national organization.
Immediate need! Please submit updated resume for consideration.
Please contact me with any questions: