A rapidly growing Program Management, IT and Engineering consultancy is seeking a Senior Performance Test Engineer with CTI and IVR experience for their Navy Yard location. Our client is primarily serving government clients including the Census Bureau, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Department of Defense (Army branch), Department of Homeland Security, Social Security Administration, and Department of Veterans Affairs. The team is very busy and we're looking to continue to add talented IT and Engineering personnel to produce innovative solutions to complex problems. This is a very hands on, and group oriented environment that always strives to provide the highest level of service to their clients and their mission critical needs.
This is a contract-to-perm role that requires US Citizenship or a Green Card. Full benefits, 401k, sick leave, etc are provided for the duration of the contract portion. The chosen candidate will need to have a Public Trust clearance or the ability to obtain one.
Please see below for the job description and position requirements.
- Expertise in measuring, analyzing, and optimizing the performance and scalability of call center applications. You will work with architects and developers on large-scale, enterprise-level performance test initiatives for call center and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) solutions.
- Extensive Performance Testing experience on Load Runner or JMeter (any one tool experience, JMeter is preferred)
- Ability to understand the Performance bottlenecks at different levels of Application and help the engineering teams.
- Experience testing systems in cloud, on-prem and hybrid environments
- Understanding of web application and browser concepts (HTTP, connections, cookies, caching, streaming, etc.)
- Know how to analyze performance requirements, translate into detailed test cases, and create your own test scripts
- Ability to handle test data in various formats (JSON, XML, CSV, etc.) and you understand data storage, encoding, encryption, data transformation, and related concepts
- Ability to design, develop, execute performance test cases and scripts that cover a wide variety of scenarios such as smoke, functional, regression, endurance, and performance testing through analysis of product specifications and software requirements, as well as mentor/train the customer teams on the same,
- Know how to parameterize your scripts for load, spike, stress, and soak tests.
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Creative and persistent problem solver
- 10+ years of experience conducting Performance Testing using performance test tools, with a Bachelor’s Degree, or 8+ years of experience with a Master’s Degree
Technologies and Tools:
- Hands-on experience using performance test tools to develop scripts, monitor application/database/machine level performance, analyze performance metrics, troubleshoot errors/failures/bottlenecks, and prepare performance test dashboards and reports.
- Experience with planning and executing performance testing for the following call center applications:
- Inbound IVR with multiple language lines
- Inbound Virtual Hold
- SIP End Point integration with custom Agent Desktop
- T-Library client requests from custom Agent Desktop
- Contact Recordings from custom Agent Desktop (audio and video)
- Agent-to-agent call transfers
- Outbound dialing operations
- 7+ years of experience using performance test tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, WebTest or others,
- 6+ years SQL experience and an ability to write intermediate to complex SQL code,
- Experience with diagnostics tools to identify root cause like HP diagnostics
- Experience in both Windows and UNIX environments
- Experience with Relational Databases & SQL Query tools
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- JMeter, AppDynamics, Genesys CXP, Cyara, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and SIP server configuration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Genesys WFM, Genesys Pulse
This is an immediate need. Please submit an updated resume for consideration.