Our Client is a leading provider of behavioral health services dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities and behavioral challenges. We are committed to delivering high-quality care and making a positive impact in the lives of our clients and their families. As an organization, we value teamwork, compassion, and professional growth.
Job Description: We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) to join our dynamic team. As an RBT, you will play a crucial role in implementing behavior intervention programs designed by Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to support clients in achieving their behavioral goals. Your work will directly contribute to improving the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Implement individualized behavior intervention plans under the supervision of a BCBA
- Collect data on client progress and behavior using designated methods and tools
- Provide direct, one-on-one behavioral support and assistance to clients
- Assist in teaching new skills and managing challenging behaviors
- Collaborate effectively with the treatment team, including BCBAs and other therapists
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of client sessions and progress
- Participate in training and professional development activities to enhance skills and knowledge
- Adhere to ethical and professional standards in all interactions and practices
- Valid Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) certification
- Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for helping others
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing client needs and program requirements
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plans with company matching
- Paid time off and holidays
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
If you are a dedicated and compassionate professional seeking a rewarding career in the field of behavioral health, we invite you to join our team. Make a difference in the lives of individuals and families by applying your skills as a Registered Behavioral Technician.
Morgan Stephens is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.