Position: Registered Nurse - Mental Health - DC License
Position Type: Temp-to-Perm
Shift: 8am - 5pm 40 hours per week
Job summary: The Registered Nurse provides medication management and somatic treatment for community-based adults who have serious and persistent mental illness. The position provides clinical and crisis services to all consumers served by the team, works with the Director and team leaders to monitor each consumer’s clinical status and response to treatment, and directs psychopharmacologic and medical treatment along with the psychiatrist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Licensed as an RN in the District of Columbia.
- Five years of clinical experience in a health care setting/organization.
- Experience treating/caring for individuals in the vulnerable population requiring mental health evaluation and treatment
- Driving is required. Must have a valid local license and clean driving record.
- Position will be split between the field and office in DC