Contract to Permanent Medical Office Assistant
Provides support to the clinic operations by adding assistance when applicable. Helps ensure satisfaction is achieved for patients.
• Assists with requests of medical records.
• Ensures medical information and PHI are appropriately approved utilizing clinic information systems.
• Assists patient registration and eligibility verification utilizing a clinical information system.
• Provides administrative support to the clinics by answering phone calls, booking appointments, etc.
• Assists with the flow of patient paperwork from tracking referrals by providers to filing narrative reports approved by the PCP..
High School Diploma or GED
1+ years of medical office experience
Clerical Medical Records experience
Multi-lingual/multi-cultural patient involvement