Local Tax firm seeks season Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate; a high level of professionalism, adaptability to change, ability to provide insightful solutions, always conduct themselves in an ethical and trustworthy manner, understands and relates well to others, and is dedicated to the Firm’s success.
Education, Experience, & Skills
- This position is ideal for an individual who is retired but looking to engage in the work force throughout seasonal times of the year
- Ability to work overtime January through April and during peak seasons
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, and flexible.
- Ability to operate independently and self-manage projects. Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Sound administrative skills. Well-developed management skills.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognize and support the Partners’ preferences and priorities.
- Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills