The Grant Specialist position is responsible for ensuring grant files follow program requirements. Will review client files daily to verify that required eligibility documentation is valid and current. Daily review results will be compiled and submitted at the end of the day. Will problem solve reoccurring issues and suggest strategies for improving data quality. This person will work to track metrics, reports and identify trends for areas of improvement. The successful candidate will be solution oriented and skilled at consumer responsiveness in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
65% Reviewing client files and documenting adherence to programmatic parameters.
10% Maintain precise and accurate documentation of programmatic file reviews.
10% Provide file compliance recommendations for ongoing training needs of program team members.
10% Work with agency staff to ensure a holistic approach in compliance and program management
5% Other duties as directed
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or similar
MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· 1-3 years’ experience interacting in person and by telephone with people in need of assistance
· Flexible and effective team player, able to adapt to changes and a busy workplace environment.
· Knowledge of compliance practices
· Excellent organizational skills and an ability to self-motivate.
· Excellent written/verbal communication and people skills.