Our client, a rapidly growing IT Security and Forensics organization, is seeking several Software Engineers and Developers for their Owings Mills, MD location. The Software Engineers and Developers will be a key figure in the continued growth and delivery of our clients revolutionary technology in the Defense, Government, and Private industries.
Our client is building a next-generation system to monitor, track, and defend networks in various environments. Our client operates in a LINUX environment and primary coding is done in C++ and Python. Using C++ and other languages, you'll develop the next generation of security technology.
Our client has used C++ to:
- Accelerate device level forensics by more than 10x over existing technology
- Implement new network protocols enabling collaborative defense against distributed attacks
- Detect patterns of insider data theft in real-time through file system analytics
- These engineering roles are creating a new device. They involve software development and engineering. Our client is creating a new technology, not monitoring a live network. We’re looking for exceptional talent, who are excited to create new technology.
- The work involves architecture, software development, configuration, and testing. The goal is to go from our current prototype to a fully operational implementation.
- The work involves a large R&D component, exploring what approaches work well and what don’t. It’s a small, tightly knit team with top notch engineers.
Our clients work straddles the fence between engineering and research. Like research, they're inventing things that have never been done before. They thrive on discovery and are comfortable with risk. The domain is never static. Yet, like engineering, they haven’t succeeded until well-built systems are produced that people actually use.
This position affords the opportunity to split time between remote and on-site. Our client offers competitive salary and benefits, including health, dental, and vision; flexible paid vacation and holidays; a high caliber, collegial team and supportive work environment.
Immediate need. Please submit updated resume for consideration.