The Data Entry Specialist will be responsible to data entry and data review and validation related to the Harris County Emergency Financial Assistance program. The Data Entry Specialist is also responsible for maintaining client files in accordance with agency policies, inputting client information in a designated database(s) and gathering and reporting program metrics. The successful candidate will perform these duties in a satisfactory manner and in accordance with policies, procedures and core values.
This position supports agency efforts to provide quality services to clients and report results in a manner that promotes effective decision making to achieve agency goals. This person will work to track metrics, reports and identify trends for areas of improvement. The successful candidate will be solution oriented and skilled at consumer responsiveness in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
· Prepares and presents data for various internal and external reports. This includes reports regarding program and organizational outcomes; and client demographics.
· Prepares and presents reports for errors or missing information involving client information, program measurements, and workflows.
· Organizes and formats data to facilitate ease of analysis and customizes reports and queries as needed.
· Assists the Grants Compliance Director with day-to-day operations of the agency’s Harris County COVID Phase 2 data requirements.
· Assists program staff in correcting data entry errors and ensuring the quality of data being entered into the database.