Large not-for-profit seeking Senior Recruiter for direct hire. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find top talent to join our organization. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment. The results-oriented recruiter will provide full life cycle recruiting, screening, onboarding, and recommending placement of staff by using internal and external sourcing methods. This position must possess considerable skills in interviewing techniques, knowledge of all jobs in the agency and a basic understanding of the organizational structure. The candidate must have knowledge and experience using job posting sites and social media to attract new talent. The candidate will execute full-cycle recruiting including researching, evaluating candidates, and pre-screening applicants. This position is a hybrid of remote and on site when needed
· Processes job requisitions and fills positions with quality candidates in a timely manner
· Communicates with dozens of applicants at once about several different positions and guide them all through the hiring process.
· Refine job descriptions and assist hiring managers to make sure the job descriptions accurately reflect the needs of the company
· Leads the interview process by conducting initial phone screen for applicants, as well as scheduling and conducting in-person and virtual interviews
· Develops a thorough understanding of the profiles for searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers
· Coordinates with hiring managers to determine best recruiting process for positions
· Identifies qualified candidates through a variety of internal and external recruiting sources
· Manages candidates through JobVite, our applicant tracking system
· Maintains metrics for turnover and time to fill
· Screens and interviews applicants and conducts reference checks
· Completes weekly report of employment activity; attends weekly management meeting to discuss progress on recruiting including challenges and successes
· Conducts 30-day interviews with new employees and ensures managers complete a 90 day new hire follow up.
· Maintains all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
· Must have reliable transportation to visit program sites
· Represent Organization at events to strengthen the brand recognition
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related field
· 3+ years of prior full cycle recruiting experience
· Experience with applicant tracking, Jobvite preferred
· Personal organization a must
· Tact, discretion, and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information
· Sound judgment and able to anticipate needs and problems
· Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Experience building a talent acquisition strategy for non-profits desirable
· Advanced internet recruiting skills and experience
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to interact with all levels of staff
· Ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines.
· Experience with managing internship programs desired.
· Identifying, engaging, and recruiting qualified candidates and developing a candidate pipeline
· Analyzing client requirements and qualifying candidates through telephone, zoom and/or face-to-face interviews
· Selecting candidates and presenting them to the client
· Entering and tracking candidate data into electronic systems and running standard reports from JobVite
· Maintaining effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process.