Excellent opportunity due to new grants, we are hiring for several case managers and social workers throughout the Greater Chicago-Naperville-Joilet area.
The Case Manager provides direct management services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates as a member of the program team in the coordination, outreach, assessment, crisis intervention, housing counseling, and case management services to homeless veterans and their families.
2. Acts as an advocate for assigned client caseload.
3. Provides services in an office or field-based setting acting as an Agency ambassador in communities served.
4. Maintain required certifications and annual trainings.
5. Other duties as assigned within the guidelines of this position.
1. Provide case management services following program guidelines, and conducting comprehensive needs assessments.
2. Determine eligibility for services including state, federal and local programs.
3. Establish a written care or treatment plan with the client and family to enable the client to live with maximum possible independence.
4. Provides active intervention and advocacy on behalf of the client to access necessary services from state, federal, and local programs.
5. Manages complex cases, working with clients who may have multiple challenges.
6. Complete monitoring and follow up with clients as required by program or funding source.
7. Create and maintain confidential case records, meeting or exceeding all program, funding source, and/or accreditation standards related to case documentation.
8. Complete all Agency, program and other required reporting or documentation in an accurate manner according to required timeframes.
9. Maintain a cooperative working relationship with service providers and community organizations to meet client needs.
10. Conduct educational presentations for professional and community groups as assigned.
11. Works independently and as part of a team, bringing concerns or challenges regarding complex issues to the attentions of the direct supervisor.
12. Coordinates work schedule for adequate program coverage and effectively utilization of Agency time and resources.
13. Assists in funder monitoring evaluations and reporting.
Please see complete job descriptions at www.morganstephens.com in the Job Seekers tab.
We recommend sending any formatted resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org