ob Description: Position is fully remote, but candidates must be able to work PST hours. Schedule will be M-F 8AM-4:30 PM.
Position is open to cover the increase in department workload due to an FTE on leave.
Daily responsibilities are as follows: Responsible for scheduling onsite and virtual audits, department calendar and email management, working with doctors’ offices in the collection of audit documentation, data entry, document management, meeting minutes, etc.
Top qualities manager is looking for: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, Excellent time management skills, and Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Provides general administrative support that includes routine document preparation, file management, scheduling/
arranging meetings, arranging travel and ordering office supplies. May also perform a variety of activities in support of
the functional processes, programs and/or services. Also provides the administration of various programs, projects
and assignments aligned with functional processes and services. Work may involve design and development of
program components, coordination of work effort across third party vendors or internal staff to execute against program
requirements, development and monitoring of program/projectmetrics and ongoing process improvement. May conduct
training, prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required. Examples include, but are not limited,
to fleet/safety administration, travel services administration, employee assistance program administration, etc.
• Assists in planning and organizing project activities.
• Collaborates with internal and external parties to assist with organizing the various components needed to initiate, run
and conclude major projects.
• Retrieves data from a variety of sources for the purpose of complying with financial, legal and/or administrative
• Identifies and reports departmental operational issues and resource needs to the appropriate management personnel.
• Presents information on administrative department procedures, services, regulations, etc. for the purpose of orienting
other personnel and/or disseminating information to appropriate parties.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience