JOB SUMMARY (Purpose of the job and high-level summary of duties):
Support Marketing team with print and fulfillment vendor transition project. Assist in the timely, organized, and accurate transfer of files. Collaborate with internal and external teams to meet deadlines. Ensure smooth transition for our sales partners and assist with communication and training.
JOB DUTIES (Main duties & responsibilities of the role):
• Participate in weekly meetings to report on project status and communicate changes, requests, and issues with internal and external teams.
• Raise concerns and offer solutions. Be a team player.
• Schedule meetings as needed.
• Gather, organize, and deliver marketing material files to/from external partners
• Proof and test marketing materials on online storefront
Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• 1-3 years professional experience
• Extremely detail oriented
• Comfortable with proofing for long periods of time and using consistent naming conventions for files and other documentation
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1-3 years professional experience using Excel and Adobe Acrobat
• Experience with proofreading and quality control