· Determine eligibility for refuge, asylees, and others eligible clients for refugee services for RCA benefits. Collecting appropriate income information to determine clients’ eligibility for the Program.
· Providing program orientation Requesting checks for client direct and vendor assistance. Monitor client’s program compliance in monthly basis. Evaluating program participation benefits.
· Maintaining organized file documentation. Disbursing checks to the clients during RCA program eligibility.
· Maintaining client’s files and assuring completeness and compliance with funding requirements.
· Entering all data to RCA accurately and timely. Performing other duties as assigned by program supervisor, performing, employment services functions: attending meeting with other service providers, participating in staff retreats, United Way tours, agency fairs speaking engagements, assisting with special organizational projects and events,
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bilingual- Spanish language.