We are looking for a psychiatric nurse practitioner to care for our patients and to partner with to help open our clinic's second location. This is a leadership position that will provide you with profit sharing. The ideal candidate will be a compassionate, personable, and independent. If you are looking to make an immediate impact on patient's lives this is an exciting opportunity.
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to all patients.
- Review patient intake and medical records of patients referred to determine whether patient is an appropriate candidate for Ketamine or Spravato treatments.
- Provide Medicine Management as needed.
- Assess each patient prior to treatment, to determine if patient care for each appointment
- Perform and supervise Ketamine and Spravato treatments as needed.
- Order and review appropriate lab work and tests
- Manage and record the use of controlled substances
- Remain available during all treatments and until all patients are discharged.
- Perform chart audits upon request and participate in peer review upon request.
- Active Ohio APRN license.
- PMHNP certification
- BLS/ACLS Certification
- Patience and dedication to the patient in an intimate nursing environment
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with recurring patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- PMHNP Certification (Preferred)
- ACLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person