Our client empowers people living with mental health and co-occurring substance use disorders to live, work, and integrate successfully into the community. We envision that each person we serve will have a meaningful life of their choosing. Our robust training program allows staff members to develop and grow in the position.
Responsibilities of the Program Director.
- Collaborates with the Clinicians to oversee coordination of care, including establishing relationships with outside agencies regarding referrals.
- Provides guidance and assistance to Crisis Counselors concerning clinical and administrative problem solving and documentation standards.
- Manages the development of the work schedule of staff coverage for the site.
- Monitors revenue and expenses against the budget to include but not limited to tracking of sub and overtime utilization.
- Oversees grants compliance related to program.
- Ensures that all administrative tasks are completed timely, both personally and for staff supervised.
Qualifications of the Program Supervisor-Residential Crisis Services
- Master’s degree in social work or a related field plus a minimum of one (1) year of relevant work experience to include supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience to include supervisory experience may be substituted for a Master’s degree.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or an MBA with related program experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Exceptional benefits provided