Position Title: Field UAS Assessment Nurse
Location: Westchester/Bronx/New Rochelle/Manhattan, New York or New Jersey (for travel to NY)
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (Daily field visits required)
Languages: Bilingual in Chinese, Korean, Bengali, and Spanish (Please indicate languages on the resume)
Position Summary: As a Field UAS Assessment Nurse, you will conduct UAS Assessments to support care management within the specified territories. You will be responsible for conducting a minimum of 13-15 cases per week or 3 per day, each with 200 questions, taking up to 2 hours per case. Training will be provided for recent graduates.
- UAS Certified RN licensed in the state of NY OR
- Recent graduate with a NY State RN License
- Bachelor's Degree or Health Education (experience and education combination considered)
- Conduct face-to-face assessments of members' functional, medical, behavioral, psychosocial, and community resource needs.
- Provide assessment information to the Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT) and act as a facilitator to ensure members' needs are met.
- Develop Individualized Care Plans (ICP) or Person-Centered Service Plans (PCSP) based on members' clinical, behavioral, and social needs, addressing barriers to care.
- Assess members' health status and ensure they receive necessary medical and supportive services.
- Modify ICP/PCSP as needed based on member progress.
- Manage care transitions, communicate effectively for member care and discharge planning.
- Explain medical benefits, policies, and procedures to members, providers, and community agencies.
- Participate in clinical case reviews and document assessment activities.
- Maintain knowledge of community resources, payer requirements, and network services.
- Collaborate with other Care Managers to improve clinical practice and develop relevant policies and procedures.
- Provide backup to other Assessment nurses.
- Analyze data to enhance care delivery.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong clinical assessment skills in the adult population and chronic disease management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Accountability and responsibility for care outcomes.
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Reimbursable Travel Expenses:
- Parking Fees
- Tolls (One-way)
- Internet (Up to $65 per month)
- Ride-Sharing Services