Healthcare Financial Analyst
- Assist with designing and executing standard and ad hoc reports to:
- Assist management in maintaining and improving productivity of clinical staff.
- Provide assistance to Directors with implementation and tracking of key quality metrics.
- Provide reports and recommendations to staff to facilitate quality improvement, program development, process improvement, and staff efficiency.
- Administrator of EHR and Revenue Management system which includes:
- Liaising with Therapy Notes to report any technical and service issues.
- Developing and conducting training sessions for clinical staff as necessary.
- Conducting weekly clinical and revenue QA checks.
- Creating EMR profiles for all new staff
- Providing support for any problems staff may have.
- Attending Staff meetings with updates and process clarification for staff
- Maintains relationships with third party payers within Chancery as well as external third party payers.
- Produces end of month financial reports for all behavioral health services for accounting.
- Drafts quarterly program report for grant statistics.
- Keeps abreast of changes to healthcare laws and regulations and provides reports to management as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, informatics, healthcare, or commiserate experience in the field.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in health insurance or health care.
- Minimum of one years of experience in data extraction from multiple data sources and reporting.