View all jobs
Human Resources Assistant - HR Unemployment AnalystGaithersburg, MD
- Act as a main contact with clients on unemployment matters.
- Responsible for clients’ unemployment program which includes claims processing, appeals filing, and hearing preparation as needed.
- Review and protest erroneous charges against client’s unemployment accounts.
- Assist with reviewing and evaluation of client’s annual unemployment tax rates.
- Assist with researching unemployment issues/questions
- Assist with the development and implementation of procedures, training and processes.
- Data entry experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and within timeframes.
- Detail oriented while working within defined deadlines.
- Proven ability to work independently while supporting team goals.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - including Word, Excel and Outlook.