Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare and not-for-profits offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in accounting. Our client is one of the most prestigious scientific research universities in the country.
A position with a great staffing firm looking an excellent customer service / researcher. After training you may work from home. We are looking for hands on individuals who have excellent communication skills, and very strong communication skills, writing skills, Microsoft Word and ability to use database or CRM software.
1. Perform all tasks related to to performing data entry into our database such as uploading resumes, interviews and updating information.
2. Contact potential candidates by phone using a scripted interview.
3. Complete skills assessment for potential candidates
1. At least 1 year of professional experience
2. Some college preferred
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Experience with Excel and other MS products required.
This position pays $15/hr + opportunity for bonuses and growth. Work from home after training.
(See our reviews on Google, Glassdoor and/or Indeed).
Please note this is a home office position supporting one of our leading producers.
For More Information:
Morgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol