Excellent family friendly bank with great benefits and perks (free lunch, free parking, etc) is looking for a Non-Originating Mortgage Loan Specialist will be responsible for loan processing of all non originated mortgage loans to assure accurate and complete loan decision process.
The Specialist will be responsible for implementing procedures to assure the Bank’s fair lending policies are followed as applicable to non-originated loans. The individual will also be responsible for issuing all adverse action notices pursuant to the Bank’s policies and procedures. FLSA Status: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor loan origination pipelines to assure non-originated loans are timely processed.
• Obtain branch loan files for record retention purposes.
• Assure denied loans are properly reviewed in accordance with the Bank’s fair lending policies and procedures.
• Assure adverse action notices are accurate and sent in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Update the mortgage loan origination system as needed.
• Monitor the completion of compliance-related training efforts
• Perform other administration or clerical tasks as assigned