A top non-profit is seeking a remote Recruiter for their Arlington, VA location. We are looking for an outgoing, energetic self-starter to be the point person for this growing team. This is a full life cycle role that will be working within several different business verticals to support the current and upcoming personnel needs. Previous non-profit experience is a plus.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, full benefit package, 20-25 paid days off per year (not including PTO/sick leave - yes that’s correct!), retirement match, along with continuing education and professional development resources/support/funding. Please see below for additional details.
Education and Experience:
- Processes job requisitions and fills positions with quality candidates in a timely manner
- Communicates with dozens of applicants at once about several different positions and guide them all through the hiring process.
- Refine job descriptions and assist hiring managers to make sure the job descriptions accurately reflect the needs of the company
- Leads the interview process by conducting initial phone screen for applicants, as well as scheduling and conducting in-person and virtual interviews
- Develops a thorough understanding of the profiles for searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers
- Coordinates with hiring managers to determine best recruiting process for positions
- Identifies qualified candidates through a variety of internal and external recruiting sources
- Manages candidates through applicant tracking system
- Maintains metrics for turnover and time to fill
- Screens and interviews applicants and conducts reference checks
- Completes weekly report of employment activity; attends weekly management meeting to discuss progress on recruiting including challenges and successes
- Conducts 30-day interviews with new employees and ensures managers complete a 90 day new hire follow up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related field
- 3+ years of prior full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Tact, discretion, and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information
- Sound judgment and able to anticipate needs and problems
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Advanced internet recruiting skills and experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines.
- Identifying, engaging, and recruiting qualified candidates and developing a candidate pipeline
- Analyzing client requirements and qualifying candidates through telephone, zoom and/or face-to-face interviews
- Selecting candidates and presenting them to the client
- Entering and tracking candidate data into electronic systems and running standard reports from ATS
- Maintaining effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
This is an immediate need. Please submit updated resume for consideration.