Position will be mostly remote as candidates will be expected to travel to the Molina office in Long Beach, CA once per month. Candidates should be local to the Long Beach area.
Scheduled will be M-F 8AM-5PM PST.
Candidates will be supporting California Medicaid RFP & Implementation. RFP or Migration implementation experience is required. Medicaid or government healthcare experience is strongly preferred.
JOB SUMMARY (Purpose of the job and high-level summary of duties):
Focuses on process improvement, organizational change management, project management and other
processes relative to the business. Project management includes estimating, scheduling, costing, planning
and issue/risk management.
JOB DUTIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (Main duties & responsibilities of the role):
• Proven depth of understanding and demonstrable results for effective management of intermediate to largescale projects, using prescribed approach(as). Solid knowledge of methods and techniques involved in project
• Able to develop detailed project plans, communication plans, schedules, role definition, risk management
• Complete mastery of standard applications and project specific software. Able to learn new software with
little to no instruction within a short timeframe and instruct others on its functionality.
• Identifies problems and anticipates potential problems. Ability to present alternatives to manage/overcome
• May consultant with higher level project management staff and may refer to established procedures and/or
prior experience to determine appropriate and timely action. Projects may have moderate cross functional
impact and team organization.
Bachelor's degree and at least 1 PM course required. If candidates has Medicaid project management experience, system migration, and RFP experience - manager will consider the experience in lieu of the Bachelor's degree.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
2-4 years of relevant work experience in Project Management, RFP Implementation, and system migration
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION: PMP or Agile (Scrum) Certified