Case Manager I
• Are there any specific location requirements? Remote job with face to face visits in collier county with possibility to travel as well to lee county Position in Naples area
• Are there are time zone requirements? Eastern time
• What are the must have requirements? At least One- three years of experience in case coordination, preferred in LTC services CM skills: Organizational, decision-making skills, time management, independent, knowledge of computer and Microsoft software’s, Autonomy and culturally sensitive, Bilingual id possible not required (English and Spanish),Computer literacy , Patience and strong attention to details.
• What are the day to day responsibilities They will be Reaching member to make monthly calls, conduct face-to-face visits, Coordinate needed services, Follow up with requests to and changes that need to be made to UM.
• Is there specific licensure is required in order to qualify for the role? SW, RN, LPN or Behavioral license is Highly preferred, we would ideally need someone who has worked long term care before so we can make sure they are a strong candidate.
• What is the desired work hours (i.e. 8am – 5pm) ? The position is Monday-Friday 8 hours 8:30 AM TO 5:00 PM
- Manage and coordinate healthcare services for optimal outcomes
- Develop and implement collaborative care plans for members
- Conduct assessments and monitor progress using Molina's information system
- Promote integration of services, including behavioral health and long-term care
- Conduct face-to-face or home visits as required
- Maintain productivity and quality measures in department
- Demonstrate effective communication, organizational skills, and ability to work independently
- Possess knowledge of regulations, coding, and case management tools
- Participate in meetings and conferences, adhering to company policies
- Maintain positive relationships with the provider community and internal/external customers